A brief description of the functions of the self-service payment machine
The self-service payment machine another known is payment station or payment kiosk is a functional terminal device for automatic payment in the parking lot management system. The product integrates with various payment method and then print receipt controller by the Android controller board. It provides convenient self-service through the data network and the system program,and the system support bank saving and debit card payment, QR code Payment, cash receipt, coin change.The use of self-service payment machines can greatly increase the flow of exported vehicles, while also greatly reducing the manual management costs of parking lots and improving the level of property management.
Processing：Input vehicle number – click query – display vehicle entrance image – click details -Show the entrance time and payment amount -confirm to pay(cash,QR code,bank card).
* The main door is locked with the electronic safety lock and super encryption with multi-factor authentication system.
* The cash safety boxes have more than 3 kinds of safe method for options . It include a unique encryption key for the authorized manager for the payment.
For the structure, each board has its own power supply at the correct voltage to avoid a overloading of electricity.
The inner UPS power supply to make sure the device keep working about one hour in case of power off.
* Damage Alarm
* The machine has camera for monitor and has infrared sensor. It can record the ones who operate it . And when someone break it, it will immediately sound sharp alarm loudly, and it will give an alarm signal to the administration center.
Suitable for the parking lot in residential communities, enterprises and institutions, hotels, commercial buildings, government organizations, logistics company, hospitals, villages, shopping markets, and so on.
How to choose turnstile
Overview form “How to choose a turnstile” will help to make a choice of equipment for access control organization at the entrance.
Turnstiles regulate the stream of people, control exit and entrance, protect from unauthorized persons access.
Turnstiles are installed at security desks, governmental facilities, schools, banks, hospitals, universities, sports and entertainment centers and other facilities.
The main payment procedures are as follows (take license plate recognition as an example):
For car owners who park temporarily, after the vehicle detector detects the vehicle, the entrance camera will automatically recognize the license plate number and write it into the system database. The system will automatically open the brakes and enter the parking lot. When you leave the venue, you must go to the self-service payment machine to pay, operate, and enter the license plate number on the display (fuzzy query), click query to display the photo of the vehicle entering the venue, and click the license plate photo to enter the vehicle details (display the entry time and the amount of fees payable) , Confirm the payment, select the payment method (cash payment, QR code payment, credit card payment)
1. Click on cash payment: Put the banknotes neatly into the banknote machine until the display shows that the amount of banknotes is equal to or greater than the amount payable (if you need to change, it will be changed in coins),
, That is, the payment is successful, the receipt printing confirmation box will pop out (whether to print the receipt), click confirm to print the receipt
2. Click the QR code to pay: the screen displays the QR code, mobile Ali pay or We Chat scans any QR code to pay, the payment is successful, the payment is successful, the self-service payment machine pops out the receipt printing confirmation box (whether to print the receipt), click confirm Print receipt
3. Click on the card payment: insert the bank card in the correct direction, the card number and the amount to be deducted will be displayed on the screen, click to confirm the payment, and enter the bank card password (type the password in the password keyboard), the bank card deduction is successful, the payment is successful, and the receipt will be popped out Print the confirmation box (whether to print the receipt), click confirm to print the receipt.